1. Damsak® reservoirs carries a ten year manufacturing warranty on workmanship and material, in respect of normal use thereof, provided that:
a) You do not cover or connect anything onto the overflow and breather pipe on top of a Damsak®.
2. Damsak®’s liability to a purchaser of a Damsak® reservoir, however arising, shall be limited to, at Damsak®’s election:
a) the repair of a Damsak® reservoir; or
b) the replacement of a Damsak® reservoir.
For the sake of clarity and for the avoidance of any doubt, this means that Damsak® shall in no way whatsoever be liable for any damage to, or loss of, the content that the purchaser places or stores in a Damsak®. Any loss of, or damage to, the content shall be for the purchaser’s account.
3. Repairs carried out on a Damsak® reservoir by Damsak® authorised personnel or agents carry a three month warranty on such repairs.
3.1 Damsak® shall not be held responsible for any courier fees incurred for returned goods to be repaired.
3.2 All outstanding payments for repairs must to be paid in full before delivery.
4. In certain instances, where Damsak® deems it necessary, Damsak® or any of its agents may require a Damsak® reservoir to be painted, as may be specified, before the installation thereof is signed off.
5. It is specifically recorded that the proper operation-and longevity of a Damsak® reservoir is dependent on, inter alia, It’s correct installation. Damsak® reservoirs thus carry no warranty, whatsoever, if the installation is not signed off as referred to above.
6. Damsak® shall not be responsible for the consequence of any misrepresentation made or advice given by its officers, employees, agents or sub-contractors in connection with the installation or use of Damsak® reservoirs. The purchaser accepts all such advice at the Purchaser’s risk.
Terms and conditions apply.